Please read the contract below and accept by pressing the "Send it / Envoie-le" button at the bottom of the page.
For all bookings we require a non-returnable deposit for 25% of the total cost of the agreed rental. The remaining 75% and £100 returnable security deposit is payable no later than 12 weeks prior to the start date.
If you are paying by cheque please make your cheque payable to Mrs K E Bullivant and send to 16 Victoria Park Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH9 2RF.
If you are paying by BACS we will contact you with our bank details.
Booking Contract (Terms and Conditions)
1. This contract will be considered accepted by you on submission of the booking form. A booking will be considered accepted by us when we confirm to you the availability of your request, receipt of a completed booking form and your 25% deposit or full payment if the date of booking is less than 12 weeks from the start of the rental period.
2. The rental period will commence at 16.00 on the first day of the agreed booking date and end at 10.00 on the last booked date. Both parties must agree any changes in writing as a waiver to these terms.
3. The maximum number of people allowed to occupy the property is:
Lavender Lodge: 6 people | Lavender View: 2 people | Lavender House: 4 people | Lavender Cottage: 2 people
unless prior written permission is given. For parties of 4 or fewer we require at least one person over the age of 21 and for parties of more than 4 we require 2 persons over the age of 21. No pets are allowed except if prior permission is granted by the owners.
4. The owners undertake, so far as is reasonably practicable, to ensure that the property and its contents are in safe working order and fit for the purpose.
5. Subject to all rental fees and deposits being paid, the owners will send full postal address of property, map and directions.
6. The client undertakes to be considerate in their use of the property, to take good care of the building and its contents, and agrees not to act in any way which may be unlawful or which may cause nuisance to our neighbours.
7. The client agrees to leave the property, as one would expect to find it, in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. Our cleaner is contracted for 2 hours for Gite 1; 1.5 hours for Gite 3 and 1 hour for Gites 2 and 4 between rental periods; you will be charged for any additional time needed by our cleaner.
8. Any defects in the property (i.e. malfunctions or systems failures) or appliance or equipment failure, must be reported by the client to the owners within 24 hours of arrival either by phone, text or email. If a problem occurs during your stay you are required to report this immediately.
9. At the end of the rental period the client undertakes to return the key to the key safe.
10. The owners shall not be liable to the client for: -
Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property nor in respect of any equipment or appliances;
Any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, terrorism, industrial disputes or strikes, or other factors beyond the control of the owners;
Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to, or suffered by the client, if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period, the owners shall refund to the client all sums previously paid with regard to the rental within 10 days of notifying the client.
11. Under no circumstances shall the owner’s liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owner for the rental period.
12. The client is responsible for holiday/travel insurance to cover any loss incurred due to cancellation; damaged caused to the property; personal injury or sickness, theft of personal items etc.
Deposits and Rental Payments:
1. A non-returnable booking deposit (25% of the total rental sum) is payable on booking. A receipt will be sent to you along with confirmation of the booking;
2. A security deposit of £100 is payable. This is to cover the cost of any necessary additional cleaning or damage to the property or any of its contents. The owners may retain an appropriate sum to cover these expenses. The figure of £100 does not limit the client’s liability or responsibility to the owners;
3. The rental balance, security deposit and payment for linen is payable not less than 12 weeks prior to the start date of the booking. The payment date will be notified with the confirmation of booking. If this deadline is not met, the owners reserve the right to give written notice by email of cancellation of the booking and to re-market the property for that period. For bookings made less than 12 weeks before the start date, full rental payment is due at the time of booking.
4. The owners will notify the clients of any charges made against the security deposit and will return the balance within 14 days.
Clients are responsible for arranging holiday insurance with cancellation cover. The owners insurance will not cover losses to the client as a result of the client having to cancel.
In the event of a booking cancellation, the following charges will apply:-
More than 12 weeks prior to start date - Booking deposit only.
Less than 12 weeks prior to start date - 100% of rental fee